Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New direction

Things are looking up, it seems. For the last two weeks, i've been chasing like a million things and i know the dangers in that. Being a master of nothing is the least.

But two weeks ago, some dude called me up on my cell and told me to meet him. Someone in the industry had told him about me and what i can do.This person had also told him that i am freelancing and i could be a good choice.

Well, i am thinking it is a good thing i agreed to the terms. As of now, i am not unemployed anymore. I can now do everything my professor R.T Kiyosaki always stressed- Keep your day job, stupid! You can run around doing everything else on the side but keep something regular.

I know it's more exciting to put all eggs in one basket. The fun is in watching that basket. But at the moment, I am taking on a lot of other things that call for stability.

I think the new dimension couldn't have come at a better time. Privately, i have been trying to look at doing things on my own so i will be my own boss. That way, i can set my own time and hours.And i can blog more.

Will tell y'all more.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

man, yo absense was huge. Good for u!
And good for us....with yo own time and hours, u'll blog more! *phew*

6:45 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

there's nothing better than having friends in high places! hehehehehehe! congs on the job, office always suited you much better. now about that long promised pork fest...now that you can afford it...

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Darlkom said...

Good on you mate.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Baz said...

LA. Ties and socks. Welcome to the suck.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Minty said...

Glad for you. And doing it for the sake of that next life you are about to walk into is wise.

4:05 AM  
Blogger ish said...

yet again, hearty congratulations are due!

wait for them.

here they come.

heartycongratulation1 heartycongratulation2 heartycongratulation3

there!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home