Sunday, February 12, 2006

Seventh Heaven


Chilling at home has its benefits sometimes. The rat race makes us drones that have no recollection whatsoever of what it means to live expansively. Like watching TV and just being silly without worrying about the future, you know.

I was flipping through the channels and came across Seventh Heaven. Yeah, remember that weepy from way back? Okay, back then, it was a weepy for some people. I didn’t know why I liked it so much but I think it must have had something to do with Jessica Biel.

Of course when you see her in Blade: Trinity, she is a lot hotter than she was in the sit com. Heck, that show must have been done in the early nineties or so. But the make up directors then knew how to make a female look fly, I say.

And of course the corny story lines designed to reduce a grown man to sentimental reflection, it was all there. But I must say it was good to see it once again. I must enjoy it while it lasts coz, knowing Top TV, it will not be on forever. They’ll pull it as soon as the English gets too complicated for whoever is at the controls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home