Friday, November 25, 2005

Yeah, there are Ugandan bloggers

Okay, that was uncalled for. That we are so far back in the days of Zinja and that the Kenyans (as always) have run away with the trophy; that was a blatant lie. Of course there are Ugandan bloggers. Just because one guy has been searching and has not found anything doesnt mean nothing. I was introduced to this pastime like last year but i only started this blog this year. I was lazy, so sue me. There are like thousands of guys out there with ideas and wit. But they dont neccessarily want to start a blog. And that doesnt make the Kenyans better than us. They can go and form ten other webrings of kenyans bloggers but that doesnt fly.

I have met some of the most interesting people on the net and they are Ugandan bloggers. Some of them are outside the country but most of them are right here. Everytime i read a new blog, i am humbled by how much talent is out there. And the only way i can meet them is right here on this great canvas, the net.This is where they pour out their minds and display their weaknesses and fantasies and make the whole human experience worthwhile, a great masterpiece.

Oh, and the best writers you'll ever come across don't write for newspapers. But you knew that already, dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I am assuming the you are referring to a post on my blog about Ugandan blogger. The truth I was writting what I thought. I have since discovered many more. I don't why you are in such a huff about it. it was only a personal reflection. The statistics do indicate that there are more kenyans blogging than Ugandans. Calm down chief, it was just a simple query that has since been satisfactorily answered. By the way how did you come across that posting?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home